The biggest question I get asked when it comes to creating Youtube content for my business is;
"How do you find time to film videos!?"
In today's video I'm sharing my Youtube workflow and how I can consistently get new video content posted twice a week.
Watch the video below:
My Weekly Video Workflow:
- Write down a list of ideas generated from questions I get, questions I see in Facebook groups and questions on other Youtube videos
- Research my keywords and find my primary keyword which will be my title
- Script my videos
- Plan one filming day - I will typically film 10 - 12 videos in one day
- Batch edit - The more editing I can get done in one day the better!
- Upload, optimize and schedule on Youtube!
Your Youtube video workflow doesn't have to be complicated. It just takes a little planning and time management. The first few times you go through my process to plan videos can be time consuming and possible frustrating.
Plan A Youtube Video
After you go through the workflow a few times it does get easier! It's like riding a bike, the more you do it the easier to gets! I promise!
Want to grab my Youtube channel checklist to get your channel set up and ready for your video content!? Click the button below to get the 10 steps you need to take to optimize you channel for success!