Ready to get your business on Youtube? Grab my Youtube Newbie Checklist to make sure your channel is set up for success!
Launching an online course or a service can seem like a lot of work and oh so overwhelming! In my past 2 years in business I've done quite a few service launches and course launches and I'm here to give you the 411 on how to launch and make some money!
The key to success is planning!
1. Write down ALL the things you have to do
2. Start spacing out all your to-dos and working backward from your launch day
3. I like to host a challenge that shows my audience a glimpse into what it's like to work or learn from me so create this content in advance
4. Plan to go live AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
5. Schedule out your sales emails and also email when you think you are emailing too much
6. What bonuses or timely offers can you provide
7. Testimonials - Can you interview a client or past student to talk about what they've experienced working with you
8. Get organized in Trello with dead lines!
9. Be ready for late nights but realize this is for a short time