Ever wondering what process I go through to get a Youtube video up on my blog and Youtube channel?
How do I come up with ideas? How do I create a video strategy? How do I know my video ideas will actually get watched?
Well today I'm breaking down my entire process into 10 steps and I'm sharing it with you!
Check out the video below to get the insider look on my Youtube process!
My 10 Step Routine:
- Brainstorm content ideas
- Research, validate and come up with video title
- Write my scripts
- Create a video thumbnail
- Create a video promo clip
- Upload video to Youtube and optimize it
- Schedule or set the video live
- Promote, promote, promote!
Only 9% of small businesses currently use Youtube! And 48% of marketers plan to add YouTube to their content strategy in the next year!
Youtube is the next frontier of online marketing for businesses and if you don't have a strategy to tackle this new platform you won't be able to stand apart from your competitors.
Did You Know:
- You can now be a guest contributor to my Youtube channel? Click here to fill out the form to get started!
- I have a FREE Facebook group where you can safely learn more about Youtube and how to get started creating video content. Click here to get in!
- I create 2 videos a week on my Youtube channel to help you learn more about using Youtube in your business! If you want to make sure you don't miss out on any of the free stuff just click the button below to subscribe (psst... I doesn't cost your anything!)!