You know how important video content is to a business strategy. Not only can video grow your brand awareness and turn you into an authority figure in your niche, you will be connecting with your audience in a personal, humanizing way that will create loyal, returning clients.
Video just might be what you need to move your business to the next level!
But you don't have the time to add video to your already cramped "To Do!?"
You need someone who is going to edit your videos and manage your Youtube channel so you can reach even more people!
Hey, I'm Trena, an MBA graduate who quit the "perfect" job because I was bored and wanted to follow my passion of online video and editing! I love the opportunity to work with entrepreneurs who are really passionate about their business and thrive off their hard work and resilience!
Nothing makes me happier than providing my client a finished edited video that they are ecstatic about. I also fell in love with Youtube and soaked up everything I can to really optimize Youtube as a business asset. In fact I have two Youtube channels of my own!
I don't think there is any better way to build your authority and create know, like and trust with your audience than video content. I believe a lot of online business owners seem to forget about Youtube when it's the second largest search engine in the world!
So lets work together and upgrade your online course with video. Or repurpose your live content so you can be found on the second largest search engine in the world! Don't let that content go to waste!
I can't wait to hear from you!
These are a few of my favorite things!
- My 1 year old daughter Norah Rose
- My husband and I are high school sweet hearts
- I’ve live in the same small town my entire life (minus the four years at college)
- Best places I’ve traveled, Paris, Venice, Sorrento, Malibu, Costa Rica
- I can never pass up a chocolate chip cookie or pumpkin pie
- I am an avid wine drinker but also love craft beer (have to since my hubby brews his own)
- I would rather clean the bathrooms of my house than the kitchen
- I hate the summer, I would much rather be wearing leggings and an over size sweater
- I am no tech guru. I do what I can with what I got to get the job done
- I love all the amazing women I have meet along this crazy journey of being an entrepreneur
Have a question?
Fill out the form below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.